Summer is finally here!
I´ve been waiting so long to start posting about summer, and the last few months of school have been hell with summer so close, yet so far away.
Since I spent all my money on ASOS Marketplace last night (stay tuned for more on that), I decided to write about FREE things to do this summer instead of just things to do this summer. Enjoy!
- Find or make a free walking tour of your city
- Go on a picnic
- Visit free museums
- Workout/Try a new sport
- Go to a playgroud
- Star gaze/go for a night hike or bike ride
- Catch up with an old friend
- Call people
- Go on a walk
- Play with kids
- People watch
- Play board games
- Learn something new
- Go to the beach/lake/pool
- flee market/thrift shop
- listen to podcasts/make your own
- Start a YouTube channel or blog 🙂
I hope this inspired you to do something fun this summer, and remember, anything can become an adventure if you´re with the right people and open to it!